Thursday, December 18, 2008

Switching of topics

Unfortunately, I have not spent enough time blogging over the past several months. Part of the problem was that i had a major brain malfunction of trying to decide which topic to write about amongst the diverse land of hockey cards. What I really need to be blogging about is something that I am passionate about. And at this point, I have decided to blog about the new york islanders. I feel that my brain needs to vent after each loss and I feel that my brain needs to vent when I hear or read stupid quotes, statements, or fan reaction. So here I am.

To make this blog a little unique, i will also be incorporating discussions about New York Islander Hockey cards with each blog. I will discuss which players cards should be on the rise and which ones should be on the down and which ones you should aim to get ASAP!!!

Hopefully you will stop by often and hopefully I will be blogging more often.

No comments: