Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What I want for the holidays!!!

Well, Happy Holidays everyone!

I am sitting here just thinking about all the hockey cards I would like for the holidays. A couple of cards I can think of right off the bat would be Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin SPx Rookie Cards. I don't have either of them and the cards cost hundreds of dollars!!!

On a smaller scale, as I mentioned a few blogs ago, I'd also like to get Kyle Okposo and Josh Bailey RC's. Their cards are more affordable, so maybe I'll get them. Islander Rookie Cards for as long as I've been a live are usually the cheapest and easiest cards to get. The most expensive ones over the past few years have been Rick Dipietro. With all of his injuries, his cards have become pretty affordable too.

Well that's all for now.

More blogs later this week.

No comments: